Altman Aesthetic Center has an exceptional laser treatment available to successfully remove tattoos of every size and color. We can even remove dark tattoo inks safely and effectively. Our Alma Harmony Q-switched laser destroys tattoos safely to achieve a good clearance, regardless of skin type or tattoo location.
If you are considering having a tattoo removed soon, we can help you remove your tattoo and restore the natural beauty of your skin.
Successful Removal of Tattoo Requires:
- Revolutionary laser technology available for specific needs
- Knowledge & experience needed to assess the right laser treatment option & how to use it properly
- Patience & proper personal aftercare
Tattoo Removal Benefits
- Effective removal (even on the dark tattoo inks, ex: black, blue, green)
- Minimal risk of side effects in a clean and comfortable environment
What To Expect During Treatment
The most common lasers developed specifically for use in tattoo removal use a technique known as Q-Switching. Q-Switched lasers produce specific wavelengths of light that have been proven to be absorbed by certain colors of tattoo ink while avoiding damage to surrounding skin tissue and chromophores (such as melanin and hemoglobin). When the laser energy is applied for the right length of time, at the right level of energy, and in the proper wavelength, the tattoo ink is selectively targeted. The laser method used depends on the colors in your tattoo and your skin type, as different laser wavelengths are better absorbed by different colors of ink and are safer for certain skin types.
The process of removing a tattoo may require a series of treatments. For most people with small tattoos, complete elimination of the tattoo requires an average of 1 treatment a month for 8 months.
The removal of a small professional tattoo requires a series of 5-10 treatments to achieve results. During your initial consultation, we will provide you with a recommended number of treatments and cost before you begin.
Tattoo Removal Prep & Recovery
Preparing for Tattoo Removal
- Avoid the sun, use sunblock and cover-up
- Avoid applying makeup to the area of treatment
- Inquire about taking a mild muscle relaxer to avoid headaches
Recovering From Tattoo Removal
- Mild redness of the skin
- Temporary whitening of the tattoo & light swelling in the region
- Following treatment, the physician will apply antibacterial ointment & dressing of the area
- Instructions will be provided on a proper post care cleaning regimen
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
our staff will get back to you to schedule your next service.